GIM is the integrated management software that CT Elettronica provides to control its devices. It is a software extremely flexible and scalable, able to adapt to different needs.
GIM has a completely modular and configurable structure thats allows the management of systems of any complexity.
- Management of an arbitrary number of vms;
- management of an arbitrary number of sensors or actuators;
- possibility to add and remove components even in a second moment;
- support of different connection technologies:
bus serial RS232 or RS485;
- Ethernet over copper and fiber;
wireless via GPRS / EDGE / UMTS;
- wireless via WiFi;
via the Internet.
possibility of a multi-user control with configurable access;
- access to all configurations, system and synoptic log-ins in remote locations in the Web interface (through authentication);
- implementation of different protocols, even in concurrent;
- adaptability / integration with existing systems;
- definition of groups of VMS for controlling of the messages;
status display of synoptic (Web) with the possibily to allow multiple views.